Sunday, January 16, 2011

16 January - My Birthday!!

In life you are blessed with many things. There are many people who help you directly or indirectly. So they always say treat everyone you meet with love, probably we don't know they in any form may have helped in past. And seriously if you look back "n" number of people are involved in your growth and progress either directly or indirectly. Ironically we don't understand their kindness because we find their negativities or faults. Nobody is perfect is this world and so we should accept what world offers. One thing that does not change is love (atman) and hence we should implicate the same in our life.

I generally don't like to mention about myself or I, but as 16th January is special day for me, I will speak more of I and my than, say probably "we".

Amongst all the people who have been kind to me, I have five best friends in my life. Two are, as I say "My guardian", one is friend and two of them I have never seen in person, talked or met. The two people who I say as my custodian one is Vishwajeet he of my age and we met in college and yet he is more than just best friend. I can write millions and trillions of pages for him. Second is his wife and I always say my mother no.2. I am really blessed by the divinity to have them as my custodian.

Then my friend, we met via our professional contacts and still we are in professional sphere. To our surprise, though we are in professional sphere we understand each other more than mere professional level. Many times I was surprised to receive a call from him when I was very very low and just was not doing well and vice-versa. I generally have interacted with Praseeth (yes his name) on phone and this person has an excellent capacity to understand what I exactly mean. Again blessings from the unknown entity "God". Also it is not like we are in touch daily or weekly or therein-thereabouts but still!!

Now two people to whom I never met and yet the are my best friends. One is Rj aditi and another is Rj smita. I will not be rebellious to say that only people who meet or you are in interaction with are you friends. Adi gave me two things relentless working and still having cheer about what you do. It gave (gives) me inspiration to work relentlessly for hours and hours and hours.... or probably days and days together and still be passionate about what you do and also have cheering personality. Well thats too many... and still ponder how she does this. And smita gave me break or say they say "Stress busters" so whenever things went wrong as they always do, I had that backup which gave me peace. I always try to communicate to them (my limited scope). Again the blessings of heaven and I just request that entity to bless them too.

Hmm... say three years back, I was in the worst possible situation in my life, then I didn't had even money to buy my own clothes. Almost looking down the barrel and having nothing but for these five strong assests, these people may not feel the same way and as I always say divinity finds its way to help you, just you should receive it with kind heart and it works miracles.



No comments:

Post a Comment